You may benefit from joint supplementation!
It is important to maintain healthy joints.
What Can You Do?
- Avoid activities which subject your joints to strain or injury
- Nourish the joints through an overall healthful diet and targeted supplementation:
- Eliminate fried foods.
- Use raw dairy products and reduce pasteurized dairy products.
- Increase fresh vegetables and fruits (not citrus).
- Consume avocado or raw nuts (not peanuts).
- Increase water intake.
- Reduce carbonated and caffeinated beverages.
- Take food supplements containing key nutrients: glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, fatty acids (essential oils), collagen, vitamin-C, vitamin-E and enzymes.
Whole-istic Solutions Joint Support is specially formulated to provide the materials to support cartilage and join function. Joint Support contains Serrazimes®, shown to be extremely effective in maintaining healthy joints.
Joint Support also contains:
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin, which support cartilage and joint function, and improve joint lubrication.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), which enables the cells to absorb nutrients more easily.
- Vitamin C, which increases the effectiveness of glucosamine and chondroitin, works on a cellular level with MSM making the individual cell walls more permeable and is a key building material for all connective tissues (such as cartilage).
- Collagen, which is a rich blend of proteins and amino acids, the primary building blocks for strength, cushion and toughness in connective tissues.
- Fatty Acids, essential oils which are a key material of the connective tissues, promote proper lubrication of joints.
- Vitamin E, a key antioxidant.
- Enzymes (Serrazimes®, Protease, Bromelain, and Cellulose), which deliver nutrients to tissues, and help to digest proteins to maintain healthy joints.