Seasonal Health Pack + Reacted Zinc
Support your body with healthy nutrients in seasonal times of stress and your body will build natural immunity to keep you strong.
Probiotic: Take 2 at bedtime.
Immune Support: Take 2 with breakfast and 1 with dinner.
Vitamin D3 + K2: Take 2 with breakfast and 1 with dinner.
Acerola C Plus: Take 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner.
Reacted Zinc: Take 1 with breakfast.
Give your body the reinforcement it needs to be healthy! Whole-istic Solutions Immune Support provides natural and immediate nourishment to your immune system.
Our exclusive combination of ingredients includes:
Immunoglobulin – A natural, concentrated source of immuno-proteins which prevents and resolves infections that arise from pathogenic organisms such as bacteria and viruses, etc. Rich in antibodies, immunoglobulin supplements your body’s naturally produced antibodies.
Colostrum – The milk from the mother cow during the first few days after giving birth contains additional immunoglobulins, and provides a rich source of antibodies, growth factors and other immuno-stimulatory substances, including lactoferrin. Lactoferrin has many documented anti-viral, anti-microbial, antioxidant and immunomodulatory effects.
Beta-glucan – from oats bolsters natural defenses by activating white blood cells to release antibodies that protect against bacterial infection.
This evidence-based formula also contains zinc, vitamin-C from acerola cherry, and other key nutrients to help you feel better within hours, and with continued supplementation, get healthy and stay healthy.
With 6 billion cultures in a patented controlled-release formula, it’s like taking over 75 billion CFU of conventional probiotics!
- Patented Controlled-Release Technology protects probiotics from stomach acid on their way to the intestinal tract.
- Now with 6 billion CFU per tablet.
- Patented Manufacturing Process for extended shelf-life.
- Now with 60 new easy-to-swallow tablets per bottle.
In health, the gastrointestinal tract of humans is colonized by billions of microorganisms, known as friendly flora or probiotics. This colony, made up of many different strains of friendly flora, contributes to our health by:
- Producing natural antibodies and lactic acid that inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and yeast
- Aiding bowel regulation (constipation/diarrhea)
- Producing B vitamins, including B12
- Producing enzymes which aid in the breakdown of food and the absorption of nutrients
- Boosting the immune system
- Helping remove toxins from the gut
- Producing a beneficial effect on cholesterol levels
Acerola C Plus – Whole-food vitamin C
A few benefits of vitamin C:
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Raises levels of HDL (good cholesterol).
- Maintains appropriate free-radical levels.
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Helps make neurotransmitters.
Vitamin D3 + K2
Recent research has linked adequate vitamin D3 to support other health issues including: cardiovascular health, muscle aches, normal blood sugar levels, immunity, mood, mental health, gum health and skin health.
Zinc is an essential trace mineral important to many functions of human health. It plays a role in maintaining cellular metabolism and gene expression. Zinc is critical to a diverse group of physiological processes, such as immune function, insulin signaling, tissue repair, vision and neurotransmission. It is second only to iron in worldwide incidence of deficiency, impacting 2 billion people in developing nations. Due to the wide range of functions regulated by zinc, deficiency, or even marginal deficiency, can have serious health implications. Zinc is fundamental to the activity of over 100 enzymes and supports immune function, protein synthesis, tissue growth, DNA synthesis and cell division. During pregnancy, infancy and childhood, the body needs zinc for proper growth and development. Zinc also helps tissue repair and is important for adequate functioning of the senses of taste and smell. Daily intake of zinc is necessary to maintain adequate levels within the body because the body has no specialized zinc storage system.