Seasonal Health Pack + Methyl B
Support your body with healthy nutrients in seasonal times of stress and your body will build natural immunity to keep you strong.
Probiotic: Take 2 at bedtime.
Immune Support: Take 2 with breakfast and 1 with dinner.
Vitamin D3 + K2: Take 2 with breakfast and 1 with dinner.
Vitamin C Plus: Take 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner.
Methyl B: Take 1 with breakfast.
Give your body the reinforcement it needs to be healthy! Whole-istic Solutions Immune Support provides natural and immediate nourishment to your immune system.
Our exclusive combination of ingredients includes:
Immunoglobulin – A natural, concentrated source of immuno-proteins which prevents and resolves infections that arise from pathogenic organisms such as bacteria and viruses, etc. Rich in antibodies, immunoglobulin supplements your body’s naturally produced antibodies.
Colostrum – The milk from the mother cow during the first few days after giving birth contains additional immunoglobulins, and provides a rich source of antibodies, growth factors and other immuno-stimulatory substances, including lactoferrin. Lactoferrin has many documented anti-viral, anti-microbial, antioxidant and immunomodulatory effects.
Beta-glucan – from oats bolsters natural defenses by activating white blood cells to release antibodies that protect against bacterial infection.
This evidence-based formula also contains zinc, vitamin-C from acerola cherry, and other key nutrients to help you feel better within hours, and with continued supplementation, get healthy and stay healthy
With 6 billion cultures in a patented controlled-release formula, it’s like taking over 75 billion CFU of conventional probiotics!
- Patented Controlled-Release Technology protects probiotics from stomach acid on their way to the intestinal tract.
- Now with 6 billion CFU per tablet.
- Patented Manufacturing Process for extended shelf-life.
- Now with 60 new easy-to-swallow tablets per bottle.
In health, the gastrointestinal tract of humans is colonized by billions of microorganisms, known as friendly flora or probiotics. This colony, made up of many different strains of friendly flora, contributes to our health by:
- Producing natural antibodies and lactic acid that inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and yeast
- Aiding bowel regulation (constipation/diarrhea)
- Producing B vitamins, including B12
- Producing enzymes which aid in the breakdown of food and the absorption of nutrients
- Boosting the immune system
- Helping remove toxins from the gut
- Producing a beneficial effect on cholesterol levels
Vitamin C Plus – Whole-food vitamin C
A few benefits of vitamin C:
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Raises levels of HDL (good cholesterol).
- Maintains appropriate free-radical levels.
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Helps make neurotransmitters.
Vitamin D3 + K2
Recent research has linked adequate vitamin D3 to support other health issues including: cardiovascular health, muscle aches, normal blood sugar levels, immunity, mood, mental health, gum health and skin health.
B vitamins are essential nutrients that participate in thousands of metabolic reactions within the body. B vitamins are needed to convert dietary fuels, such as carbohydrates and fats into energy, and for the synthesis of important biochemicals such as steroid hormones and DNA. Most vitamin supplements do not provide B vitamins in their active form. Instead, they use inactive precursors the body must first activate before the vitamins can become useful. Methyl B is the next step in B vitamin supplementation; it uses advanced, activated forms of B vitamins to achieve better nutritional results.